Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welllll

Tomorrow is the day. Have to be at the hospital at 7:45 AM and plan to be there 4 to 5 hours........ At least today went by quick. Stayed busy which is always good got to go and visit clients.

When I got home tonight Riley told me he was scared. I asked him of what and he told me the MRI and Surgery :( Thant makes me sad WHY WOULD GOD DO THIS TO HIM????????? Really really hate that this is happening. I hate that Zack has cried thinking his brother may have something major that might happen. It makes me litterally SICK to my stomache. I have only eaten a power bar today thats all. I am ready to wake up from this freaking nightmare really I am. Im done done done.

I miss my brother too. He is so funny he makes me laugh. I hate not having my family closer I think I need to go see my mommy. and sister soon....... You never know what may happen tomorrow literally........ As I sit here trying not to cry I am torn up inside. REALLY torn up. I will update tomorrow maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment