Friday, July 16, 2010

and the results

Are good. He does have Chiari we just dont have to surgery right now. He is still dizzy but the neorosurgeoun want us to go see an Ears, Nose, and Throat dr. we do have an another MRI in December where again the boy will be sedated. so the MRI went well he was intubated to help his breathing, but he took it much better than Autumn did last year. So for now we will just have to try to get rid of the dizziness. He came home and ATE he was so hungry poor boy. Autumn did good and Poor Zackary was trying to work but his focus was on his brother. As soon as I texted him and told him that riley was in recovery he wanted to talk to Riley.

Hopefully my lil man will not have to have surgery but I trust our Neorosurgeon and am SOOOOOOOOOO Glad this is all over. Talk about being relieved.

I did call Autumn's orthopedic Dr to ask about her scans she had last year.

Side note is it bad we schelduled his MRI 2 weeks early since we have met our deductible Hmmm no I dont think so!

I will most likely go ahead with my procedure since our deductible should be met and really this has been an expensive year :) Thats all I am going to enjoy my night.

Now I can focus on getting my work done and going to visit some clients to get their business back :) YAY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment