Saturday, July 10, 2010

So today

Eli and I were talking after I got home from the bank and buying really awesome Red Heels! Eli and I talked a bit he asked me how I was doing? I said I am doing OK but the next 6 days are gonna suck majorly. And as a DUMB DUMB person I pulled the photo book out (I have one for each kid that I have not kept up with very well :O) and we started to look at his pictures of him as a younger boy. And it is very hard on me to think of the WHAT IFS???? And I know that the what ifs are not good to dwell on, and yet I do it...... I HAVE to be STRONG for my little man and that is really hard!
On my way to take Zack to an appt I stopped by to see my awesome friend Kelly. I LOVE her and love that she hasnt and won't give up on me NO MATTER WHAT!
How blessed am I to have such an amazing few friends that no matter what would ever happen they would be by my side. I LOVE YOU FRIEND!

Brandi is another amazing friend I wish she was still my neighbor. I LOVE YOU TO FRIEND!

On the good side my brother is comming to see me today YAY! I totally miss him. Crazy how after 9 years of of us not talking and then us talking again its kinda like old times. I called him and told him I miss him and he called me the next day and told me he missed me! Its amazing what I have missed not talking to him. I start to cry just thinking about if he decides not to talk to me again but I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN AND BEAT HIM UP LOL!

Autumn is doing well with everything going on I think. We are trying to keep life normal for our family. She will go to the sitter on Friday just as normal.

Another craptastic thing is that we won't know what time we have to be at Cooks for his MRI until THURSDAY Really I would like to plan a little ya know.....

Anyways these are my feelings like it or not!

I know none of this is a suprise to God but still some warning could have been good ya know!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, friend! It was really good seeing you today! Yup...I'll never give up!! :) You are one of my "forever friends"!!

    ReplyDelete