Monday, July 12, 2010

3 more days..........

These may be the hardest next 3 days...... The unknown and non control that I feel SUCK BAD...... My lil man came up to me after dinner and told me he wanted me to hold him. I obviously picked him up and hugged him REALLY REALLY HARD...... Then the what ifs set in.... Sometimes I wish I didnt live in this reality and yet I do.



I had another HUGE breakdown last night. My husband and brother are my really safe place right now. I cried they listened and gave me a big hug and then my brother told me I was UGLY when I cry to make me laugh.



Good times!



I can only imagine the stress Riley must be feeling. And the stress the other kids are feeling. Its a scary crazy time for our family right now. The waiting after they take my baby back for the MRI aand then when we get to go wake him up from the sedation will feel like a million years. I remeber that feeling. This freaking post is so jumbled so good luck who ever reads it LOL!

Zack is working with staff from the Keller ISD doing a Science Camp and HE LOVES IT!

OK for some funny stuff now (a little background my boss and I share sitting services for her 2 kids and for my 2 youngest she lives like 2 miles from our office so I drop the kiddos off at her house in the mornings)

This morning everyone was tired we stayed up too late on Sunday night. The kids went to bed earlier but they were still tired and My Riley loves to sleep) Ok so after dropping Zack off at camp (late I might add) I took them to the sitters house. My boss was still at her house and I left. Here is the conversation that occurred between Riley

Riley: Hey Mrs. Rachelle I have had these clothes on all week.
Rachelle: Really?

Riley: Mrs Rachelle you know what else?
Rachelle What?
Riley: I have a big hole in my underwear and I have worn them all week. And I have holes in my shorts also but mom made me throw those away.

That KID is a HOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment